One of the beneficial methods of advertising is the direct mail marketing. They are very personal in nature and can easily reach the target audience. Since it is very selective, it can lead to a lot of benefits for your business improvement.
- Sales letters are letters sent in an envelope to the physical address of the customers. New product launches can be sent to existing customers. This can also be sent to potential customers to make them aware of your products. These letters are created in a way to create interest in your products. They can contain brochures of your new launches and offers related to them.
- Post cards are also one of the types of direct mail in Lancaster, PA. They are very simple and commonly used for marketing the products. The post cards are very economical and can be used by businesses of any size. They contain simple and short advertising campaigns. But postcards are open and anybody can read the contents. Confidential or personal messages cannot be sent in post cards.
- Circulars are another means of marketing for your business. Circulars normally contain many pages together. They include pictures of products also. Details of your company’s products, the offers available etc are included in the circular. These are prepared in good quality sheets and they can be retained by your customer for a long time.
- Folders, another type of direct mail is a different version of post cards but they can be folded. They are prepared in thicker sheets that can also be made in various colors. The advantage is that since sheets are thicker, they don’t need an outer envelope.
- Catalogues can also be sent in direct mail. They are broad product list along with the prices of products. It is very useful for your customers. Frequent changes in your product list can also be intimated through the catalogues. It is felt that customers buying in bulk can get benefitted from these booklets.
- Package inserts are sent along with the products and these also form part of direct mail only. They also catch the attention of the customers and can benefit your business.