On the Internet, there are millions of websites available, yet you get to see only a few. Ever wondered why? Because of good SEO. SEO for franchises help you in a lot of ways. It helps you get noticed, it helps you generate more traffic.
Let’s understand what SEO is about:
- Meaning: Search Engine Optimization, shortly known as SEO means a process to make your website better which helps you increase its visibility when people search for related products or services.
- Traffic: SEO benefits you highly because it focuses on directing the unpaid traffic to your website rather than the paid or direct traffic/audience. This increases the visibility of your website organically.
- Keywords: Keywords and key phrases in your content help you boost your search engine rankings. Many of these keywords are found and chosen during a keyword research process. You need to be aware of the keywords that work best for you in your domain.
Let’s understand more about the advantages and disadvantages SEO brings.
- Cost-free: It is absolutely free although it depends on how much time you spend on it and what is the quality of your content. This is the best option for start-ups and small businesses as it doesn’t cost money.
- Customer-friendly: When a potential customer visits your website and sees that it is presented professionally, there are no grammatical mistakes, and it is user-friendly they believe you are genuine and professional and this directly increases your audience.
- Measurable results: SEO software and tools let you measure long-term results. It gives you clear statistics of the traffic generated which will help you improve your website.
- Takes time: Even though you have the perfect website built, it will take you some time to see positive results and enjoy the SEO benefits. You will have to be very patient and continue to maintain the website with top-quality content.
- High competition: Since there are many businesses and many websites, the keyword competition is very high. If you don’t want to spend too much time on the popular keywords, you could target the less competitive keywords.
- Algorithms: Even the most popular website can go down because of the constantly changing algorithms.